Ofsted is the Office for Standards in Education, Children’s Services and Skills. Ofsted regulate and inspect schools and colleges to seek improvement in the service. They carry out large number of inspections and regulatory visits in England and publish their finding on their website.
Department for Education
Many Parents are keen to see how we are performing in relation to other schools. The Department for Education (DfE) Performance Tables provide a reliable and accessible source of comparative information on pupil attainment and progress, absence, workforce and finance. The Performance Tables include percentages of achievement to Level 4 and Level 5 or above in reading, writing and maths and the percentage of expected progress in each subject. You can find the School Performance Tables from the DfE by clicking the link below.
- View Our Lady Queen Of Martyrs RCVA Primary Performance Tables.
- View St Joseph’s RCVA Primary’s Performance Tables.
Diocese of Hexham and Newcastle
The inspection reviews, evaluates and plans further improvements in the school’s witness to the Catholic faith and Curriculum Religious Education. This process begins with the school’s own self-evaluation. The inspection schedule follows criteria set by the National Board of Advisers and Inspectors. Please view our most recent report by selecting the link below.
Key Stage Results
- SAT RESULTS 2018 – OLQM
- SAT RESULTS FOR 2018 – STJ
- OLQM SAT Results for 2017
- OLQM SAT Results for 2016
- STJ SAT Results for 2017
- STJ SAT Results for 2016
- STJ School Performance 2015
Check School Performance Tables
You can use performance tables (sometimes known as league tables) to compare schools and colleges in your area. You can check:
- exam and test results
- financial information
- Ofsted reports
You can only see statistics for schools and colleges in England.
We regularly gather opinions from parents and children to evaluate our schools and help to set the direction for the year ahead.
- Parental Questionnaire Results – Summer 2018 STJ
- Parental Questionnaire Results – Summer 2018 OLQM
- SEND questionnaire results 2017-18 – STJ
- Parental Questionnaire Results Autumn 2017 OLQM
- Parental Questionnaire Results Autumn 2017 STJ
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.