Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you require further information on any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Admissions Policy 2020-21 OLQM
- Admissions Policy 2020-21 STJ
- Accessibility Plan – OLQM (2017)
- Accessibility Plan – STJ (2017)
- Admission Policy 2019-20 OLQM
- Admission Policy 2019-20 STJ
- Admission Policy 2018-19 OLQM
- Admission Policy 2018-19 STJ
- Admission Policy 2017-18 OLQM
- Admission Policy 2017-18 STJ
- Admission Policy 2016-17 OLQM
- Admission Policy 2016-17 STJ
- Admission Policy 2015-16 OLQM
- Admission Policy 2015-16 STJ
- Anti-Bullying Policy – Summer 2019
- Charging & Remissions Policy
- Collective Worship Policy 2016
- Complaints – 2018
- Equality Information & Objectives
- KCSIE – Safeguarding Policy Sept 2019
- RE Policy 2016
- Respectful Relationships (Behaviour) Policy – Summer 2019
- Restorative Approaches (flyer)
- SEND Policy – Oct 2019
- Uniform Policy
- Wrap Around Care Policy – Sept 2018
The Federation of OLQM and STJ collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.